Friday, February 23, 2018

miniature for mobiles app

it took me years to push this "new" app. no idea why. maybe it is because it became worse than expected (not the app...;), but how people use smartphones etc., it's sometimes stupid and ridiculous, why would I support that? however, the miniatures for mobiles is still a great platform, one of a few which enable you to make sound pieces for public space easily. anyway, today I have pushed the well aged iphone app to the store, let's see how long it takes until it's available...
IOS app (ifon, ipad), Android app

check the radio aporee ::: miniatures for mobiles

4 comments:

  1. Hello unosonic, I download the app and I'm testing it, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Udo--I'm looking forward to trying it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proximity App: PROXIMITY is a relational knowledge discovery system designed and implemented by the Knowledge Discovery Lab at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! android phones

    ReplyDelete